ARTE AGAVE: THE BRAND
After several noches of sharing, pondering and rambling (with added inspiration from our amigos, Tequila y Mezcal), tres amigos decided to take a salto of faith together. Arte Agave was thus born of our mutual passion and appreciation of agave spirits + cuisine + the arts all wrapped in the values that define its very spirit:
While it’s certainly meant to be a fun and celebratory experience, on another level our aim is to develop a platform for certain kinds of local businesses (including a few start-ups and entrepreneurs) to engage new customers and larger brands that could help them grow – a sort of a collaborative 21st century NYC-style “mercado” for customers and businesses. A bit ambitious perhaps, but go bold or go home, right?
ARTE AGAVE IS A UNIQUE CELEBRACIÓN OF FINE AGAVE SPIRITS, CUISINE AND THE ARTS INSPIRED BY THE RICHNESS OF LATINO CULTURE.
- The blue tone is a primary color and inspired by the blue agave - please refer to the first row, first image below for additional details.
- The abstract graphic (first row, 2nd image from left) represents the piña of the agave.
- The skull art (La Calavera del Artista) you see below is a custom, hand illustrated piece that actually tells the story of how tequila is distilled from agave.
- Simply click on an image below to make it grande.
- To download, right-click and select "Save Image As..."
For additional images, please visit our Facebook Page Photos. >